Thursday, March 29, 2012

SAY YES TO SERVICE FOR THE KINGDOM

To all children of God, who will answer "yes" to serve for the Kingdom.



Sept 27, 2004


JESUS


"My servant often have difficulty over coming their self-will. Brothers and sisters, self-will does not lead to Me. Self-will leads away from Me. That concept is very simple. You may hear souls saying, "What is His will?" Help me to know His will." Well, truly, if I am asked, I will answer. Your Jesus, who calls you so firmly into service right now, will not leave you wondering. Be certain you are asking Me to show you My will in the silence of contemplation. There are times when souls know My will but find it repugnant. You must know that I understand this revulsion for the self-sacrificing that often accompanies My will. But children of the all-powerful God, know that this offering of your will can make you a saint quite quickly. I did not want to suffer great torture and pain in My body. Believe Me when I say that I shuddered in contemplation of the cross. Yet, the cross was the Father's will for Me. So be it. I shouldered My cross in humility and obedience and through the cross I redeemed you. You are worth the sacrifice. And it was temporary. The sacrifices your are being asked to make are also temporary. You are not and will not be asked to relinquish anything for eternity. Your eternity, based on the beautiful merits of your sacrifices and service, will be filled with joy and reward. So you, like Me, are being asked to carry this cross or that cross, make this sacrifice or that sacrifice, for a short time, so that I, through your obedience and cooperation, can bring other souls to heaven.


Consider how important each soul is to Me. Consider Me, Jesus, in the form of My humanity. As I suffered anguish in the Garden, I was tempted with every form of temptation. Let us say that the enemy offered Me every soul on earth, but one. For stepping away from the chance of saving this one soul, I could escape the cross. Add to the consideration that this one soul might reject Me and be lost anyway. Would I be tempted? Would you?


Now consider that this one soul was yours.


What do you think I would say?


I assure you, My beloved, I said NO.


Do not hold back from Me, little servants. Do not sidestep the divine will. Your family needs you and I need you."- JESUS, pg 9 to 11,Vol 10, Direction for Our Times, As given to Anne, a Lay Apostle.